Last updated: August 25, 2023
Interpretation and Definitions
- Account refers to a profile that has been created for You to access or use the Service.
- Company (as either “the Company,” “We,” “Us,” or “Our”) refers to HAKA Media (registered in Kharkiv, 61103, Ukraine).
- Cookies refers to small files that a website places on your computer or mobile device when You visit it. They contain information about your browsing history, among other things.
- Country refers to Ukraine.
- Device refers to any electronic device that can access the Service.
- Personal Data refers to information that, either alone or in combination with other data elements, can identify a specific individual.
- Service refers to the Website itself and associated content.
- Service Provider refers to any person or organization that processes the Company’s data on its behalf. Service Providers include third-party companies that are helping Us provide the service, providing services on our behalf — including data analysis and storage — or facilitating its use.
- Usage Data refers to information about how users engage with our Service. For example, it could be the number and length of visits to certain pages on our website.
- Website refers to the HAKA Media webpage (haka.media).
- You refers to the individual or entity using the Service.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
Using Our Service may involve providing Us with personally identifiable information. This may include — but is not limited to — the following information:
- first name and last name;
- phone number and e-mail;
- Usage Data;
- any other data that We will need to provide the Service to You.
To improve the Service, We collect information about how long You spend on our product and your device’s IP address.
We may collect information about the devices You use and how You interact with our Service using Cookies and other similar technologies. To provide a better mobile browsing experience, We may also collect information that your browser sends when you access the Service.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
The Company uses several types of technologies to collect data and analyze it:
- Flash Cookies. Our Service uses Flash Cookies (which are locally stored objects) to store information about our visitors’ activity and preferences. To learn more about deleting Flash Cookies, click this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/disable-local-shared-objects-flash.html#main_Where_can_I_change_the_settings_for_disabling__or_deleting_local_shared_objects_
- Web Beacons. Our Service may contain beacons and other tracking technologies, which help Us personalize content for You. These are small electronic files that help the Company count how many Users clicked on a link or opened an e-mail. Beacons help Us measure how effective our communication is. They also come in handy when it comes to other Website-related statistics like monitoring system performance and verifying the integrity of a network.
- Session and persistent Cookies. Session Cookies expire when You close your browser, while persistent Cookies remain stored on your device even after a session with web-based services. Those Cookies can be classified into the following groups:
- Functionality Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: to make our site more personalized for you by remembering your preferences.
- Necessary / Essential Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: to verify the identity of users and prevent unauthorized access. The Website would not be able to provide certain services or offer certain features without these Cookies.
- Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Administered by: Us
Use of Your Personal Data
Personal Data will be gathered and used to fulfill these purposes:
- To improve our Service, we monitor how people use it and make upgrades based on what We learn.
- To fulfill the terms of any contract You enter into with Us, including those for products or services purchased from Us through the Service.
- To contact You by e-mail, phone, or SMS to inform You of updates and let You know about any new products or services that match your current needs. These messages may be push notifications from our mobile application’s update function when necessary for their implementation.
- To manage the registration process when signing up for our Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available for registered users.
- To send You promotional information about our products, services, and events if You have not opted out of receiving that type of marketing information.
- To manage and respond to your requests.
- For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a sale, merger, or restructuring of some or all of our assets. This can be as part of bankruptcy protection proceedings, going concerns sales, and similar situations when Personal Data held by Us about Service users is one of the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: We may analyze the information We receive to learn, for example, how many visitors reach each page of our Website or which pages they visit most often. We may also keep track of numbers and statistics that show general trends in usage patterns or traffic sources.
In the following situations, the Company may disclose Your personal information:
- For business transfers: The Company may share your personal information with third parties in connection with the sale, merger, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business.
- With Your consent: We may share your personal information with third parties at your request or if We are authorized by law to do so.
- With Service Providers: We may share personal information with Service Providers who help Us operate and monitor the use of our Service, provide customer support, and communicate with You.
- With other users: You must be aware that any personal information You choose to share in public areas may be viewed by all users and distributed publicly.
- With business partners: We may provide your personal information to companies with whom We have a relationship so that they can send You promotional materials.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will retain Personal Data only during the length of time required to fulfill its purpose. The Company will retain and use Your Personal Data for legal compliance, dispute resolution, and enforcement.
The Company will monitor the Usage Data to study its trends. Usage Data is usually retained only temporarily, except for information about traffic to the Website and other indicators that help Us understand how You use the Service.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
The Company processes Personal Data at various locations worldwide. Your information may be transferred to and maintained on computers located in jurisdictions whose privacy laws are different from those where You live. You may reside and remain subject to different laws than those from your jurisdiction.
By submitting your information, You agree that it can be transferred to and processed by the recipient per their policies.
To safeguard your Personal Data, the Company uses appropriate measures to protect it from unauthorized access and disclosure. We ensure the security of data transfers to non-European Union countries by implementing appropriate controls.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
The Company may be legally required to disclose or share Your Personal Data with government authorities.
Other Legal Requirements
When disclosing Your Personal Data under this policy, We will consider whether it is reasonable to assume that such disclosure will:
- protect against legal liability;
- ensure the integrity of Company property;
- investigate or prevent possible wrongdoing connected to the Service;
- ensure the safety and well-being of Users or the public;
- comply with a legal obligation.
Security of Your Personal Data
We make every effort to protect your personal data, but nothing cannot guarantee its absolute security. We use commercially acceptable means to secure your personal information, but We cannot guarantee 100% protection against loss or destruction.
Compliance with the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
If You live in California, this Privacy Notice for Users from California should be read along with the above-mentioned information. The CCPA applies only to California residents and protects them from having their personal information collected by businesses.
Compliance with GDPR
This Privacy Notice for EU Users provides additional information and clarifies certain points from the above-mentioned policy. This Notice is intended for the use of EU residents only and complies with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
HAKA Media is responsible for the personal information it collects from Users. For general inquiries about data protection, please contact Us at email@example.com. For more information about HAKA Media and our activities, please visit haka.media.
Every EU citizen is entitled to eight rights.
- The right to be informed
You must be aware of what data is being collected, how it is used, and with whom that information might be shared.
- The right of access
You have the right to see what information a Data Controller is keeping on you.
- The right to rectification (right to be forgotten)
If You find incorrect personal information — an outdated address or inaccurate credit card details, You have the right to ask Data Processor to rectify them without any delay. If You request incomplete data to be completed, the provider must comply with your request.
- The right to erasure
Users may contact HAKA Media at any time and request that all Personal Data about them be removed from the database.
- The right to restrict processing
You can suspend the processing of your Personal Data if You dispute it, or during legal proceedings.
- The right to data portability
You may request that We send your Personal Data in a structured, machine-readable format and transfer it without any obstructions.
- The right to object
If the purposes for which a user’s Personal Data are being processed have changed, and those new uses aren’t compatible with what was stated when it was collected (or if no purpose was stated at all), then that User can object to processing.
- The right to refuse automated decision-making and profiling
Users have the right not to be subjected to a decision made by an automated process. It includes any form of profiling.
We provide the Service for adult audiences, and We do not knowingly allow anyone under 18 to use it.
Please contact Us as soon as possible if You learn that your child has provided Us with personal data. If We learn that We have collected Personal Data from a minor without parental consent, or if the parent or guardian of such a person demands it, We will delete it and stop collecting such information.
To comply with your country’s laws, We may ask for permission from a parent or guardian when collecting and using information about minors.
Links to Other Websites
We may include links to third-party Services on the Website.
The Company has no control over and is not responsible for the servers, services, or content offered by third-party services.
The Company will not be liable for any harm or loss that may result from your use of, reliance on, or interaction with a third-party service. By accessing the Service, You acknowledge and agree with the abovementioned statements.
By continuing to use the Website after We have submitted changes to this policy, You are indicating that You accept those changes.